top of page
– CALENDAR –
– EVENTS –
- Thu, Feb 23Frauenthal CenterFeb 23, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMFrauenthal Center, 425 W Western Ave STE 200, Muskegon, MI 49440, USAThe award-winning documentary, THE ERIE SITUATION, makes it way to the Frauenthal Center for the Performing Arts. Join the FREE screening and panel discussion with health experts, scientists, and farmers after the film.
- Time is TBDMain Street CinemaTime is TBDMain Street Cinema, Main St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USAJoin the Community Engagement Core for the Center for Environmental Genetics and the Environmental Justice & Advocacy Symposium from the University of Cincinnati during the screening of THE ERIE SITUATION at the Main Street Cinema. Admission details coming soon.
– EVENTS –
- Fri, Jan 27Great Lakes Maritime Heritage CenterJan 27, 6:00 PMGreat Lakes Maritime Heritage Center, 500 W Fletcher St, Alpena, MI 49707, USATHUNDER BAY INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL JAN26-30 Every year Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary brings some of the most impressive ocean and Great Lakes films from around the world to Alpena! Director, David J Ruck, will be on scene to discuss, answer questions and walk the blue carpet. Tickets: $30
- Tue, Nov 22Global Health Film FestivalNov 22, 2022, 7:00 PMGlobal Health Film FestivalGLOBAL HEALTH FILM FESTIVAL Join us for our livestreamed screening of THE ERIE SITUATION and discussion afterwards with producer Julie Andersen and Dr. David Kennedy from the University of Toledo (full panel details TBC). Online ticket or festival ticket bundles available below.
- Wed, Nov 02Armouries - Perform. HallNov 02, 2022, 6:15 PM – 7:45 PMArmouries - Perform. Hall, Windsor, OntarioWINDSOR FILM FESTIVAL FROM OCTOBER 27 - NOV 6 The award-winning documentary, THE ERIE SITUATION, makes it way to the Windsor Film Festival. WIFF is a cultural, charitable organization that celebrates the art of cinema by showcasing Canadian and international film and filmmakers. Delivering except
- Tue, Oct 18KeyBank Discovery TheaterOct 18, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PMKeyBank Discovery Theater, 1 Discovery Way, Toledo, OH 43604, USAThe award-winning documentary, THE ERIE SITUATION, comes to Toledo's Imagination Station! Join us in the state-of-the-art KeyBank Discovery Theater for FREE and open screening to the public, including a discussion after the film, with Sandy Bihn, head of Lake Erie Waterkeeper.
- Sun, Oct 16Philanthropy TheatreOct 16, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PMPhilanthropy Theatre, El Paso, TX 79901 USAEL PASO FILM FESTIVAL FROM OCTOBER 13-16 The award-winning documentary, THE ERIE SITUATION, makes it way to the El Paso Film Festival. The El Paso Film Festival (EPFF) is the only Texas film festival to showcase emerging filmmakers on a bi-national stage. Stay tuned for more details!
- Sat, Oct 15Masonic Building – BallroomOct 15, 2022, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PMMasonic Building – Ballroom, 128 W Washington St, MarquetteFRESH COAST FILM FESTIVAL FROM OCTOBER 13-16, 2022 The award-winning documentary, THE ERIE SITUATION, makes it way to the Fresh Coast Film Festival! Editor, Grace Eggleston, will be on hand to answer audience question after the screening.
- Fri, Oct 14PWPL – Community RoomOct 14, 2022, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PMPWPL – Community Room, 217 N Front St, MarquetteFRESH COAST FILM FESTIVAL FROM OCTOBER 13-16, 2022 The award-winning documentary, THE ERIE SITUATION, makes it way to the Fresh Coast Film Festival! Editor, Grace Eggleston, will be on hand to answer audience question after the screening.
- Thu, Oct 06Case Western Reserve UniversityOct 06, 2022, 12:00 AM – Oct 10, 2022, 11:50 PMCase Western Reserve University, 10900 Euclid Ave. Cleveland, OH 44106BUFFALO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL FROM OCTOBER 6-10 The award-winning documentary, THE ERIE SITUATION, makes it way to the Buffalo International Film Festival. BIFF is committed to amplifying diverse voices and exhibiting cutting-edge programming in narrative, documentary and experimental film.
- Wed, Sep 28Case Western Reserve UniversitySep 28, 2022, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PMCase Western Reserve University, 10900 Euclid Ave. Cleveland, OH 44106CLIMATE ACTION WEEK FROM SEPTEMBER 24 TO OCTOBER 1 Join us for the second Climate Action Week at Case Western Reserve University, September 24-October 1. The award-winning documentary, THE ERIE SITUATION, will be screening along with a week full of discussion, learning, and action!
- Thu, Sep 22Location is TBDSep 22, 2022, 6:00 PM – Sep 25, 2022, 9:00 PMLocation is TBDTIME AND LOCATION TO BE DETERMINED The award-winning documentary, THE ERIE SITUATION, will be screened at the upcoming Equinox Mountain Environmental Film Festival. This event is the culmination of a grassroots effort to find and share stories of our environment and our role within it.
- Mon, Sep 12TV BroadcastSep 12, 2022, 7:00 PMTV BroadcastBROADCASTING DETAILS TO COME THE ERIE SITUATION broadcasts on Detroit TV! Harmful algal blooms are a widespread issue, contaminating drinking water and changing the ecosystems in lakes. Learn about Lake Erie's "HABS" and meet the filmmaker of an award-winning documentary.
- Tue, Aug 02KeyBank Discovery TheaterAug 02, 2022, 6:30 PMKeyBank Discovery Theater, 1 Discovery Way, Toledo, OH 43604, USAComing to Toledo's Imagination Station as part of their new film series that highlights local issues happening in their community. Join us in the state-of-the-art KeyBank Discovery Theater! It's FREE and includes a post-film discussion, with Sandy Bihn, head of Lake Erie Waterkeeper.
- Tue, Jun 28DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel ChicagoJun 28, 2022, 1:00 PM – 2:50 PM EDTDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago, 300 E Ohio St, Chicago, IL 60611, USAPlastic Oceans International and Great Lakes Outreach Media will be on hand to present a screening at the Great Lakes Economic Forum, hosted by the Council of the Great Lakes Region. An engaging discussion panel with director David J. Ruck and other experts will immediately follow the screening.
- Sun, Jun 12Maumee Indoor TheatreJun 12, 2022, 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM EDTMaumee Indoor Theatre, 601 Conant St, Maumee, OH 43537, USALake Erie Waterkeeper presents a screening with Plastic Oceans International and Great Lakes Outreach Media. Director, David J. Ruck, filmmakers, protagonist and local experts will be on hand for a pre-screening meet and greet at 4:30PM and discussion on the issues raised in the film after the film.
- Sun, May 01Birmingham 8 Powered by Emagine
- Sat, Apr 30Michigan Science Center
bottom of page